Consultant and Intervention Pain and Palliative Care
Physician MD, CCPPM, FIPM
- Dr Chandni passed her MBBS in 2010 from Kesar Sal Medical College and Civil Hospital.
- She passed her M.D. ANAESTHESIA in 2014 from SBKS Medical College and Institute.
- She has specialised in Cancer Pain and Palliation(CCPPM) from the renowned GUJARAT CANCER AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Ahmedabad.
- Her special interest in Cancer Pain mangement has made her give the best possible Pain and Palliative care services to the patients in need.
- Her other work includes giving various spine, knee, shoulder, neck and other small joint injections for pain relief.
- She strongly believes that all the interventions should always be along with a proper lifestyle modifiation programme and makes sure that it is followed for patients's best possible outcomes.
- She has also taken special training for giving OZONE INJECTIONS and has been a certified member of ozone forum of india.
- She is also an active member of ISSP(Indian Society of Study of Pain) and IAPC(Indian Association of Palliative Care)
She has worked as an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in Anaesthesia from GCS Medical College and Institute(2/6/14-18/216).
- She has attended various conferences and presented her paper. One of her paper "A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN PLAIN ROPIVCAINE AND ROPIVACAINE PLUS FENTANYL IN LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY VIA INTRAPERITONEAL ROUTE.(IMA NATCON 2014)"
was awarded CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE and even published by "INDIAN JOURNAL OF ANAESTHESIA AND ANALGESIA" (2015, 2(2):95-101)
- She specialised in Pain Management and is working in the same field since many years.
She was the PAIN CONSULTANT at SAMVED Orthopaedic hospital(1/5/2016 – 31/1/2018).
NARAYAN MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
At present she is attached with various corporate hospitals