- No generally they are day care procedures
more procedures require observation
for 2-4 hr
- Not in joints
in spine procedures, we use it at source of inflammation without any major side
- There is minor needle pain which is used to anesthesia skin
- Yes, it can be planned on same day. it depends on procedure planned and your
- Yes, please notify your physician about your medication if
you are undergoing any procedure some procedures may require
to stop this medication before few days.
- Vast majoring of procedure will take place under x-ray guidance
doctor knows where to put needle in relation to structures,comfirme
by injecting small amount of dye and then inject medicines or do RF.
- Do not eat for 1-2 hr after procedure
- Do not drive by yourself take rest for 2-3 days.
- Don't travell long distance for 2-3 days.
- Take medicines as advised
- Keep regular follow up call doctor for any help.