Pain Consultant & Interventional Pain Physician DA
FPCI (Mumbai) | FIPM (Kolkata)
- She did her masters in anesthesia from BJ Medical College Ahmedabad in 2012.
- She did her training in pain management at DARADIA PAIN CLINIC, Kolkata (with Dr.Gautam Das) which is affiliated with AESCULAP ACADEMY, USA.
- She did her training in Interventional Pain Management at PAIN CLINIC OF INDIA, Mumbai with Dr. Kailash Kothari and Team.
- She did exclusive training for CANCER PAIN MANAGEMENT at TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Mumbai.
- She is also an active member of ISSP(Indian Society of Study of Pain) and IAPC(Indian Association of Palliative Care). She has been the head of Interventional Pain Management at Lifeline Multispecialty Hospital, Ahmedabad since 2014 and also attached with other corporate hospitals of Ahmedabad.
At present she is attached with various corporate hospitals
- LIFELINE HOSPITAL
- BODYLINE HOSPITAL
- NARAYAN MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- STAR HOSPITAL
- SHANKUS MEDICITY